Wednesday, March 28

#64 WINNERS, TOP 3 AND DESIGNER GUEST

Hi!!


Here in Puerto Rico we are having lots of rain these days.  I love to have rain when I can stay at home, but I have to tell you that it's a mess when you have to get out and go to work.  I went to the grocery store after work and.... BUMMER!!!  it was pouring when I got out, including a thunderstorm (which BTW I absolutely love).  As patience is not in my top list of attributes, I ran to my car and let me tell you those were prehistoric drops of water.  I didn't mind, after all I was heading home right?  My hair is still soaking wet :(  Anyway,  wet hair or not tonight the temperature is great.  I am in my comfy pj's with a hot cup of tea watching TV and making this post.  This is what I consider a perfect night!!!


OK, enough!!  Now let's get to the point.... WINNERS!!!!

First let's see who are the winner's for this week prizes:



Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Images


Cheryl, I love you happy springy card.  great job!!

Winner's Choice of 4 Digital Images


Linda, this is a great boyish card!!!  Love all the layers and the tag detail.

A "Toodle Club Membership" and a Toodle Birthday Calendar


Olga, love your plaid background and the coloring of your image.  Great sentiment too!

Congratulations on winning these awesome prizes!!!

Random Winners, please email Joan at DoYouStackUp@gmail.com 
within one week to claim your prize.

And now to our top 3 picks
(Handpicked)

Love the colors of this card!!  So happy and bright ;)



Great card!!  Love all the layers and textures.  Excellent job!!

Congratulations on being one of our (handpicked) Top 3 picks at DYSU Challenge Blog (doyoustackup.blogspot.com)! 

Please feel free to grab the Top 3 badge from our site 
and display it on your blog :-)


Last top 3 and future guest designer on 
DYSU Challenge Blog:
[SomeoneSpecial%255B10%255D.jpg]


Very clever!!  This is absolutely a lovely card!!!  I love this shaped card.  You are very talented ;)


Queen B, Please email Joan at 
DoYouStackUp@gmail.com to coordinate your GD spot ;)

Hope to see you tomorrow for a great challenge.  

HUGS!!!


1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Thank you so much, ladies, for putting my creation in your Top Three! I'm honored! And congrats to Queen B and all the other winners!